While the world is gradually shifting towards cryptocurrencies, there still resides a majority of the population that either doesn’t know much about the cryptocurrency exchanges or have the worst dilemma of whether they should initiate investing in such currencies. Since cryptocurrencies are actually becoming a reality and that too quite rapidly, therefore its literally imperative to keep a track of the number of population that is actually aware of the crypto market.
Keeping this fact in mind Gold IRA Guide, a precious metals-focused magazine conducted a fresh survey on April 17th to find out the exact data that could depict the actual awareness present in the population about cryptocurrencies.
Here is what the Survey showcased
• When the team asked 1000 American retirees, who were almost 50 years old, about their investing on major cryptocurrency Bitcoin, the result were a bit astonishing.
• It was surprisingly found that only 2.7 % of them claimed that they actually own some bitcoin.
• Whereas 56.7% of the respondents were found with some awareness about bitcoin and the crypto market.
• However, the survey doesn’t end here as they were also asked about their plans to invest in cryptocurrencies in the future. It was found that almost 3.5 % of them said they actually would like to invest in Bitcoin but have no idea how to initiate.
• It was also figured 4.5% of the retirees expressed their interest in investing in Bitcoin but actually preferred to keep an eye on it instead of going forward on the matter.
• Last but not least, one of the most debilitating results of this survey was the fact that more than 32.9% of the respondents literally had no idea what Bitcoin is.