The cryptocurrency market is very uncertain and unstable. In the cryptocurrency market, there are only some of the currencies that are handling their value at a constant level. The market this year is bullish but there was a current bearish correction the cryptocurrencies in the market has experienced.
There is also some of the altcoins, that are keeping their values stable and they are in front of other currencies in the market. This is the list of the five top-performing altcoins in the market that has kept their values steady and well:
1. BitTorrent (BTT): The currency currently is ranking at the 33rd position in the market. The currency is trading at a value of $0.001619 USD and currently experiencing an increase of 17.61%. The market capitalization of the currency is at the value of $343,516,159 USD and the 24-hour volume of the currency is $402,688,776 USD.
As we analyze the value of the BTT in this, then the value of the currency has increased by 60% and this increase in the value of BTT has brought the currency at the value of $0.001. The founder of the BitTorrent, Justin Sun has currently introduced another offering named ‘BitTorrent Speed’. According to the website, the new offering will reward BitTorrent to the users BTT for the bandwidth and seeding of the website. These will be going to help quick downloads.
2. Verge (XVG): Currently, the altcoin is trading at the value of $0.010905 USD and the altcoin is increased by 0.82% in the value. The currency has a surge of 52.41% in the previous week. The altcoin has experienced the big surge this last week because of its new update. The currency’s team has declared that they are launching the long-awaited Lumos 5.0 update. This declaration was made on May 16. The Verge team has introduced the version 5.1.1 on May 20.
3. Tezos (XTZ): It is currently positioned at 16th rank in the crypto market. The altcoin is trading at the value of $1.64 USD and the value of the coin is increased by 7.03%. The value of the Tezos is increased by 48.65% the previous week. Tezos value is increasing because of its declaration of its first round on chain upgrade project named “Athens”. It will have two proposals which will result in incremental alternation to Tezos’ blockchain technology without the help of the hard-fork.
The initial proposal is a surge in gas limit and decrease of roll size to around 8,000 XTZ for the Pos consensus will be achieved. The other proposal will look over the increase of the gas limit, to allow the double computation steps on every block, creating a straightforward move to station the smart contract.
4. Stellar Lumens (XLM): It is another altcoin that has experienced an increase of 42.33% in the previous week. XLM is trading at the value of $0.132800 USD and the currency has experienced an increase of 5.87%. Stellar Lumens recently has collaboration with the U.K. based fintech company, Payment Group and it is introducing their own ‘global stablecoin’ which will be backed by Stellar Lumens. Stellar also introduced the Stellar-core version 11.1.0. The other decentralized crypto stage, StellarX which is function under Stellar Development has declared their help for Android and i-OS wallets in the upcoming future.
5. Binance Coin (BNB): The Binance coin has also experienced an increase in its value by 39.49% in the previous week. Currently, the currency is trading at the value of $34.53 USD and the value of altcoin is increased by 1.82%. The CEO of Binance Coin, Changpeng Zhao also hinted about the margin trading on the Binance Exchange in the coming future. It is also one of the best performers this year and it has registered 400% surge since this year has begun.