ELAnodes has made some changes on its website, the website says users can create, save and import voting list based on tabulated information and automatically export their selections to the elephant wallet.
Here are the few changes that have been made to the website:
- The website has been given a new look and visually the site looks amazing.
- Users can now easily select a Supernode and the selected Supernode can be easily viewed in the sidebar on the left of the desktop or in the down dropdown-toggle on mobile along with the statistics specific to the selected Supernode voting list.
- The ‘Rank’, ‘Votes’ and ‘Voters’ show 24-hour change values.
- Voting features requires that users have the elephant wallet mobile app hence if you click this on your mobile your elephant wallet will be automatically open and if you open on the desktop a QR code will appear which you can scan to have the voting list on your mobile phone’s elephant wallet.
- An additional interesting feature is that you can have a voting list on the mobile phone and the desktop without having created a user account.
- There is a new plus button available that provides with additional information which can be a description of the Supernode or any other information.
- The footnote will be added if for if you face any difficulty in the payout metrics or for any reason the payout matrix does not account for all income distribution methods.
- By one click named, “Select Top 36 by Sort” an automatic selection of top 36 Supernodes displayed on the table can happen.
Elastos to attend Event for Emerging Technologies
The Road Event for EmergTech organised by Inbox Network on 7th September 2019 in Bangalore, India. This event will be focussed on a variety of emerging technologies such as AI, IoT, Machine Learning, and Blockchain and their dedicated speakers will address the event.
The prominent speakers for the event include some bigshot in the technology field which including Mohit Mamoria from Authorto Capital, India’s largest blockchain focussed hedge fund, Harry Liu the lead developer at Elastos and the Cyber Republic, Naimish Sanghvi founder of Coincrunch, etc.