- Neo has launched a new course titled “Software Development using Neo Blockchain Technology” in St Petersburg State University
- Main aim for this course is to engage students in building skills in developing with core components of Neo technology
Neo is a multinational ‘non-profit community based blockchain project’ whose aim is to be the distributed network for “smart economy”.
According to Neo’s website, the three main components those makeup Smart economy are: –
- Digital identity
- Digital Assets
- Smart contact
On working on one of the three aspects Neo has collaborated with St Petersburg State University in St Petersburg, Russia and launched a course titled “Software Development Using Neo Blockchain Technology”.
The course will focus on helping students building skills in developing core components of Neo technology.
List of topics that will be covered in the course are:-
- What blockchains are and how they different?
- Introduction to consensus algorithms.
- Environment deployment, development and testing tool.
- Storing data on distributed legers in practice.
- Understanding the Neo Blockchain
- Creating Neo private network?
- How Neo smart contacts are structured?
- Introduction to Neonjs and how Neo wallets work?
- Neo smart contracts- basic architecture, how and why to use them?
- Neo Dapp framework, demonstration of a Dapp built on a private Neo network?
- How to deploy Dapps on the Neo TestNet and MainNet?
- How Dapps on Neo differ from other blockchains?
By attending the course student will not only be equipped by the knowledge of Neo blockchain, the will get aware about the other different blockchain available, different revolutions taking place in the world of crypto currency, basic concept of different wallets, Dapps and many other things, though main center of focus of the course would be about Neo only, important concepts of Neo blockchain, Neo private net, smart construction method, design of various wallets and basic Dapps based on the Neo blockchain.
In short it would be complete package about digital finance world based on crypto currency.
About Saint Petersburg
St Petersburg State University was established in 1724 and has a long history o science and technology education (including 8 Nobel laureates), and is especially well-regarded in not only in Russia but also overseas for its computer science program.
St Petersburg State University has produced many meritorious students those strong performance record at world programming Olympiad, such as the ICPC competition.
Pavel Durav, the founder of Telegram is one of the alumni of St Petersburg State University