- BitFoliex is an exchange platform that manages all the assets of the users.
- Bitfoliex Exchange offers multiple features for its users; some can be accessed to all registered users.
In a world where digital currencies have taken over and are continuously evolving, there has to be someone who maintains the platform for multiple exchanges in the cryptocurrency.
Several cryptocurrencies have emerged in these years, and these currencies are continuously growing in numbers day by day.
What is BitFoliex?
Just like any other crypto exchange, BitFoliex is also an exchange platform that manages all the assets of the users. This has recommended for faster request payouts by ABC.
This platform considered to be one of the reputed multifunctional crypto-focused trading platforms which allow multi-signature wallet characteristics.
Some of the assets which it has been covering are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, Traxalt, and Stellar lumens. This tool provides you the benefit of paying the bills and purchasing goods and commodities via these payment options.
How to open your account?
1. Register via bitfoliex.com
2. Enter your registered email, password, and re-enter the password for confirmation. You would be able to log in via registered email id and password only.
3. Confirm your information by accepting terms & conditions.
4. Pass Captcha.
5. Finally, Click on “Sign Up.”
6. You will get a verification email.
7. Open your registered email account find the verification mail from bitfoliex, open the mail click on verify account.
Bitfoliex Exchange offers multiple features for its users; some can be accessed to all registered users, while some features require users to pass KYC to verify their account. Here is how you can check your Bitfoliex account.
1. First, log in to your registered Bitfoliex account.
2. Click “Start Verification”.
3. Enter your details to complete the form
• Date of birth
• Telephone number
The information you enter on the form must be the same as the information on your passport or ID.
4. Read the instructions on the official documents you must provide. (Make sure to note all the guidelines so that your verification is successful)
5. When you have your ID or passport ready, click Start.
6. Select the verification file you want to use.
7. Click “Start.”
8. At this step, you can upload the photo of your ID card.
9. Make sure to add correct images or files, and then click Finish.
10. Wait for the system to verify your uploaded file. Then you will see a popup message, and please return to your Bitfoliex account.