- The total crypto market cap has begun to rise sharply and recently tested the $248.55 Billion level.
- Bitcoin price has surged by about 4.52% and recently broke through the $9,000 resistance area.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is adjusting for gains and is trading above the $ 60.00 resistance area.
- Bitcoin cash price breaks above key resistance levels at $370 and is moving towards $380.
- Tron (TRX) price is rising and approaching the $0.018 support level.
- Cardano (ADA) turned out to be showstopper today with a 15% increase in the currency price.
- Bitcoin SV Price also witnesses an increase in the price by 8 percent pushing price above $305.39.
- Ethereum Classis price surges past $10.74 level with an extremely bullish angle.
The Cryptocurrency is slowly turning green, with Bitcoin (BTC) showing bullish signs as it finds its way back above the $9,000 price mark. The overall Cryptocurrency market continues to rebound with most of the other cryptocurrencies trading in the green zone, with notable gainers Cardano (ADA) and Quant (QNT) and Ethereum Classic (ETC) breaking 10% gains on the day.
Bitcoin Price Analysis
Bitcoin, the king of crypto-verse, soared nearly 5% today, performing like a haven asset as it edged past $9,000 mark. Many Cryptocurrency analysts suggested their opinions on the price of Bitcoin, founder of Messari crypto, Ryan Selkis claims that this is the last time Bitcoin is below $9000.
Another Crypto analyst, Tone Vays predicted if Bitcoin can hold value $9000 Mark, it is likely to secure the bull market.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
Bitcoin’s cash price is higher than 360 against USD. However, the BCH / USD pair breaks past the $367 resistance level and has recently trading upwards. The price has surged by about 1.86%, and it seems that the $367 support level can test soon.
Cardano Price Analysis
Cardano (ADA) is on a spike against its USD pair, with a peak of more than 15% in the past 24 hours. With the presence of Cardano and it’s founder, Charles Hoskinson in Davos 2020, the price of Cardano likely to continue its upward growth.
Cardano’s price successfully climbed above resistance at $0.0500. However, the ADA price is struggling to break through the resistance at $ 0.0530 and is currently trading at $0.052.
XRP Price Analysis
Ripple’s XRP increased by more than 2.09% over the past 24 hours and is trading at $0.234183. XRP prices continued to rise and are currently trading in the green zone. It is trading above $0.2330 and seems to be able to test the $0.2400 support level in the short term.
Bitcoin SV Price Analysis
Bitcoin SV (BSV) continues to show impressive gains of more than 8% over the past 24 hours. Bitcoin SV is trading at $305.39 against USD. BSV price faces strong resistance near $310 against USD. The BSV price is currently correcting for recent gains and is approaching the $300 support area.