- Binance in terms of trading volume (1.2 Billion average daily volumes) considered the biggest cryptocurrency exchange in the world.
- Binance allows the exchanging of crypto assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum to other crypto assets in the market, which is enlisted in their site.
Binance is a global cryptocurrency exchange that provides a trading platform for over 100+ cryptocurrencies. Binance in terms of trading volume (1.2 Billion average daily volumes) considered the biggest cryptocurrency exchange in the world.
Since its launch in early 2018, it has been kept on advancing in the cryptocurrency market and giving users or the leading players of this field a common platform to use trade or store cryptocurrencies.
Binance also allows the exchanging of crypto assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum to other crypto assets in the market, which is enlisted in their site. Binance provides almost all the leading crypto assets in the market and even shows a detailed evaluation of it.
Recently in its exchange conversion function, it added eight more crypto assets, which are-
- ETH – Ethereum a global, decentralized platform for money and Dapps (decentralized application).
- BNB – Binance coin is its platform’s cryptocurrency.
- XRP – Ripple a payment protocol that provides fast, frictionless cross-border payment with nominal fees.
- LTC – Litecoin a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency based on the bitcoin protocol but differs in the hashtag algorithm it uses.
- TRX – TRON represents the blockchain-based operating system architecture.
- ADA – Cardano a decentralized platform that will allow complex programmable transfers of value securely.
- XLM – Stellar a decentralized protocol that enables you to send money to anyone in the world.
- XVG – Verge a secure and anonymous cryptocurrency.
Now users can also trade in these enlisted crypto assets along with the existing crypto assets it provides. The market price will decide the converting ratio.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?