- Voice recently announced the beta sign up starting for English speaking territories, for now, the only US and before rolling out globally.
- The Voice claims it to be the unadulterated social network in the world of corrupt media and news forums.
Voice is an EOS based social media announced by Brendon Blumer CEO and founder of Block.one, the parent company to the EOS. EOS is a blockchain that enables vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications in its Blockchain architecture.
EOS was trending in a recent 90% rally, which led to the tokens to have maintained a bullish impulse, and apart from some steep correction, the upward trend continued to be there.
This adds value to its based social media application Voice, which is going to be launched anytime soon and recently announced the beta sign up starting for English speaking territories, for now, the only US and before rolling out globally.
The reason they want to start the beta tour in the USA first are: –
The Voice claims it to be the unadulterated social network in the world of corrupt media and news forums. “The mission is to rebuild trust in media and nowhere have seen that trust fall further in the recent years” Poking USA.
And, They believe its real-time to start technical testing and establishment within one defined location. The one who will use the app for the first time can send suggestions and reviews to which the team based in the US can respond and carry out the tweaks to be made taking on feedback in an effective way.
The optimization which will be carried out by the initial test in the USA will be rolled out to the other English speaking territories and later on globally. The global version claims it is an online community not restricted by the lines of the map where everyone from different culture and experience is welcomed.
The Voice received a decent hype, and even Co-Founder of Ethereum Vitalik Buterin requested for beta access of Voice and hoping to get hands-on experience of it. Vitalik further expressed his excitement by saying, “he would love to welcome experimentation in this area.”
- Beginners Guide on Derivatives of Cryptocurrency Ecosystems - March 29, 2020 2:23 pm EDT
- Former NASDAQ Lawyer Shows Concern Over TON’s Steps - March 29, 2020 12:17 pm EDT
- Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao Reply to User’s Complaints Over Delisting of LTs - March 29, 2020 10:36 am EDT