- China’s Yashingpin app for 5G devices is now hosting a playlist of Informational videos by the blockchain company VeChain.
- The future of internet speed and broadband lines is now dependent on how well 5G is able to work around the world.
- Scientists and researchers have also raised concerns about the very harmful effects 5G’s radiations on the environment and most importantly on humans.
China’s first enterprise-level video app for 5G devices is now hosting a playlist of Informational videos by the blockchain company VeChain.
The state media company which is responsible for broadcasting for the audience on mainland china and elsewhere worldwide, China Media Group, has created the app called ‘ Yashingpin’, aimed at mainly providing videos and live streams that cover current affairs and cultural videos. The app is mainly optimized for 4K and 8K resolutions.
VeChain’s video playlist has videos regarding their various solutions for different industries. The different titles include the following.
- VeChain smart chip automation workstation.
- Digital carbon ecological platform of VeChain blockchain.
- VeChain blockchain-cold chain logistics solutions.
- Hands-on demonstration on how to use the VeChain pro app to verify the authenticity of goods.
The future of internet speed and broadband lines is now dependent on how well 5G is able to work around the world. The high-quality videos when clubbed with the VR technology can change the way training for a certain task is done.
But of course, all this is highly dependant on the speed of the internet and the speed of the device’s processor. We are seeing a lot of growth in the processor performance side, but 5G is still just a fantasy.
Scientists and researchers have also raised concerns about the very harmful effects 5G’s radiations on the environment and most importantly on humans. The high radiation coming from such signals can lead to abnormal growth in the human body and can even cause children to be born mentally retarded.
Since the yangshipin app is mainly made for 4K and 8K video, it is for sure that it will need an ultra-fast network to be able to run the videos in an effective way.
Yangshipin app has been downloaded over 90 million times since it’s launch in the year 2019 and has been supported by VeChain many times verbally. VeChian has stated that Yangshipin app provides a great way to gain a realistic exposure of the Chinese business and its important individuals.
But will it be a good move to put the human race close to such harmful radiations to make a virtual training environment?