- Crypto.com’s card offering the MCO Visa card now supports mobile payment using Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay for its users in the U.S.
- Crypto.com enables users to transact, buy and sell Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- The team at Crypto.com has stated that the feature is available on all mobile devices supporting the above services.
Cryptocurrency payment platform, Crypto.com’s card offering the MCO Visa card, now supports mobile payment using Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay for its users in the U.S.
Crypto.com enables users to transact, buy and sell Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, to build a bridge between cryptocurrency-based payments systems and the real-world financial economy.
The addition of mobile payment systems now allows U.S. residents to make payments at online vendors and supported merchants with their digital assets and fiat currencies. Apple, Google, and Samsung already have strong and secure mobile payment infrastructures in place, therefore making integration much more streamlined and unified.
The team at Crypto.com has stated that the feature is available on all mobile devices supporting the above services. In terms of security, they assure users that card details are not stored on the device unless the user explicitly chooses to, in which case it will be encrypted and stored in a secure unhackable location within the phone memory.
To connect their MCO Cards to these mobile payment services for the first time, users will also have to verify their card information for security reasons. After that, every subsequent usage of the cards will be as quick and versatile as using any other payment system.
Crypto.com has many tiers of card offerings that offer different levels of perks and benefits to the cardholder. The cards are made with composite metal with only the free tier card being the one made out of plastic like a usual card.
Users can apply for the lowest tier card for free, and for every tier after that. Users can apply for the card based on their MCO stake in their accounts, starting at 50 MCO, 500 MCO, 5,000 MCO, and the highest tier at 50,000 MCO.
Crypto.com has been building a cryptocurrency financial system since its founding in 2016, trying to bring together traditional financing and blockchain-based cryptocurrency financing. The company runs operations in 49 states all over the United States, with its services slinging cryptocurrency adoption in the country.
Recently the company also announced support for the TrueUSD stablecoin from the TrueToken class of stablecoin assets to be used with the MCO Visa Card at all supported vendors.
- Why does an official at the Bank of England think that Crypto isn’t understandable to Retail Investors? - May 18, 2022 11:00 am EDT
- Musk scrambles with the Twitter deal as CEO explains bot issue - May 18, 2022 9:30 am EDT
- Whales move more than half a billion in XRP - May 18, 2022 7:00 am EDT