- PrimeBit has been described as a leading challenger for BitMEX and is one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency trading platforms.
- It has just added an extra tool to its already broad portfolio.
PrimeBit has been described as a leading challenger for BitMEX and is one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency trading platforms. It has just added an extra tool to its already broad portfolio.
The PrimeBit WebTrader app is an impressive tool. Its UX is easy to understand and clean, which should help to accelerate the platform’s growth alongside an affiliate program that offers a 20% revenue share for life.
PrimeBit already offers 200x leverage on all cryptocurrency contracts – the highest maximum – but it also recently added Tether trading pairs and Tether accounts.
The main advantages of this P2P trading platform remain the same. Yet, you can make a profit that is unlimited with a cap on risk as well as a transparent ADL (auto-deleveraging mechanism).
PrimeBit’s new WebTrader has an improved user interface and is a lot quicker. In one single view, you have everything you need. The module for chart analysis comes from TradingView. This is the favorite solution for global traders.
The designers of PrimeBit WebTrader have been successful in their creation of a unique and smooth flow for trading crypto futures. Firstly, you create a trading strategy by making a chart analysis. Then, you will have an insight into the depth of the market as well as the order for trading opportunities. Finally, you use action windows to take action allowing you to set pending orders or a market quickly.
We think you will love it!
Trading pairs and tether accounts
PrimeBit’s new update also brings new Tether accounts. Aside from using Bitcoin to fund your trading account, you can also use USDT for withdrawal and deposits. Here are a few reasons why you could consider it:
- Having funds in Bitcoin is excellent for when cryptocurrency value goes up. But, the price of Bitcoin can be very volatile. Lots of traders won’t want to add more uncertainty to their trading strategies. Tether, however, is a stable coin that is pegged to the USD, making it much steadier in terms of price.
- The popularity of Tether is fast growing. It is easy to exchange with all fiat and cryptocurrencies on many exchanges. You can even make USDT payments directly.
- Both ERC-20 and Omni are supported. Omni bases itself on Bitcoin while the former uses Ethereum, making transfers much quicker than Bitcoin ones.
Also, from mid-March, there will be access to PrimeBit trading pairs LTCUSDT, ETHUSDT, and BTCUSDT.
PrimeBit will still support MT5 (MetaTrader 5) mobile apps and desktop.
Disclaimer: This is a paid press release. Thecoinrepublic does not endorse and is not accountable for or responsible for any content, precision, quality, promotion, products or other materials on this page. We encourage our readers to exercise caution prior to considering any involvement with said product or company.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?