- Coinbase on April 8, 2020 announced that it has upgraded its popular app.
- The upgrade is to provide easy access to users for the sending and receiving of crypto only with a few taps to each other.
- Coinbase also stated that the exchange has cleaned up its visual design in the app and added cues to help customers know what’s happening during the transactions.
Coinbase believes in the provision of familiar and better financial services built on top of cryptocurrencies to the customers. The main aim being this, they have launched improvements in the way customers can send and receive crypto. Coinbase, one of the two biggest crypto exchanges in the world also serves as a wallet for storing digital currencies.
Earlier on April 8, 2020 it made an announcement that it has upgraded its popular app. The main idea behind the upgrade is to provide easy access to users for the sending and receiving of crypto only with a few taps to each other. Millions of users have already been sending and receiving funds on the Coinbase, However, for those who are new to sending and receiving crypto, the recent changes will help them in the easy access.
Enlightening what new the upgrade has got to offer:
- The update will allow the users to start a transaction through an action button irrespective of the section of the app they’ve stumbled into.
- The update lets the users change currencies real quick. Thus, clearing the redundant steps to make it more intuitive for the new customers.
- Coinbase also stated that the exchange has cleaned up its visual design in the app and added cues to help customers know what’s happening during the transactions. Therefore, adding confidence to the user experience.
Coinbase’s mission is to make crypto easy enough for Main Street to use, thus the upgrading factor has been consistent in the Coinbase.
In the last month, the company updated its wallet app. This update was to let users send crypto with simplified usernames eliminating the usual long string of characters.
Coinbase’s Bitcoin Transaction Batching
The upgrade Coinbase has been providing has created a platform for competition. when Coinbase launched ‘Bitcoin Batching’ last month with the aim to free up space on the blockchain and to reduce fees by bundling transactions, some of the commentators stated that it was over two years late.
Even so, Coinbase has been making continuous and tremendous progress. To highlight the Coinbase’s mobile offerings, they are becoming more robust. Last month, there was an integration of the Decentralized Finance Apps (DeFi) directly into the wallet app. This was to allow users access smart contracts for the lending and borrowing of crypto without the need to leave the app.
Steve Anderson is an Australian crypto enthusiast. He is a specialist in management and trading for over 5 years. Steve has worked as a crypto trader, he loves learning about decentralisation, understanding the true potential of the blockchain.