- 5G technology, besides advancing companies, offers the best investment opportunities through stocks that are involved in this pioneering technology.
- Another big firm that would be a direct beneficiary of the 5G transition is Apple Inc.
- Cajutel aims to bring cost-efficient and reliable internet communication to the table.
5G short for fifth-generation is a remarkable faster cellular network technology that has created a lot of buzz in the present era. With the 5G phones prevailing already, the technology is predicted to become the new trend soon, or better the new solution. 5G technology, besides advancing companies, offers the best investment opportunities through stocks that are involved in this pioneering technology.
Throwing light on the transition of 5G from 4G, it was massive, and people perceive it as a game-changer indeed. Although the fact that 4G transformation was more profound as it helped major tech-companies reach the current heights. Well, 4G got out there, setting a big move in enhancing everything 3G lacked. Meanwhile, as 5G is on its way, the world only sees it to have a little game-changing impact.
Getting our focus onto the stocks that will benefit the most from 5G and are bound to witness a dramatic surge is as below.
- QUALCOMM Incorporated (QCOM)This is one such stock we cannot miss out to place in the forefront of any source. Having been a world leader in 3G, 4G, it is sure to benefit enormously from 5G transition. Owning a 63 dollar stock and having a market cap of $72 billion sure signifies how big and impactful the company is. It also features an attractive forward dividend, almost up to 4%. Their team believes they serve the best products and roadmap in the ‘company’s history.’ To specify how significant the upgrade is, it seeks a hundredfold greater network efficiency and higher traffic capacity. That being the fact, it surely comes-off as a pacesetter in the entire space. If you are wondering how QCOM will even benefit from 5G, it is the increased revenue it will earn per device. And secondly, the great opportunity knocking at QCOM’s door of expanding not just in cognitive devices but future devices as well.
Apple Inc (AAPL)
Another big firm that would be a direct beneficiary of the 5G transition is Apple Inc. Its market cap stands at $1.07 trillion, and its forward dividend makes up to 1.25%. Apple is sure to make huge money due to the costs 5G Apple iPhones will feature. Apple devices, including Apple smartwatches, iPads have already gained a huge crowd and have experienced massive adoption previously. Thereby, this stock will undoubtedly set new records and will witness the crowd developing a craze for 5G Apple products. For years, there has been a high demand by the masses for Apple to improve a much-advanced smartphone experience. Thus, 5G transition can prove an excellent opportunity for Apple in the same context.
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (SWKS)
This company is the next to follow the lead. Its balance sheet reveals it owns cash and cash equivalent of $928 million and owns no debt. Its null debt is enough of a reason why one can consider this as the best stock for investments. The market cap of this stock currently stands at around $14.5 billion, with a forward dividend of over 2%. The firm owns huge customers, some of which are big tech companies like Apple, Google, and Toyota. Skyworks will witness a shift to the Internet of Things and automotive from just smartphones and tablets through 5G evolution.
One of the biggest beneficiaries of the 5G space is this company. It features a platform called ‘Autopilot’ designed to assist one in driving. Besides offering advanced safety, the platform helps one with its excellent assistance in the difficult part of the driving process. One of Tesla’s biggest bulls predicted the automaker to hit $15k, a pretty significant number by 2024. With the advancement of fifth-generation technology, cars would be able to talk to each other and make judgments way faster. And no doubt this sounds so great when taken into account the number of accidents that dominate with each passing day. Thereby, needless to state, it is obvious why this company will surely benefit from the 5G transition.
The Blockchain-friendly Cajutel is another firm predicted to make huge benefits through 5G transition. Its market cap stands at $1.5 million. Having been developed using 4G technology earlier, it is sure to witness profits as a result of the 5G boom. Cajutel aims to bring cost-efficient and reliable internet communication to the table. Alongside this, it aims to be the fastest internet provider through 100x greater efficiency. The internet-focused Cajutel will also be the biggest beneficiary of the 5G transition. Cajutel will become the only leading Internet service provider in the African market.
- Medalla Testnet Reached Genesis: Expected Rollout On August 4th - August 1, 2020 3:01 pm EDT
- U.S. Attorney Office Charges 3 People For Roles In Twitter Hack That Hit High-Profile Users - August 1, 2020 10:05 am EDT
- Paul Tudor Invests $210 Million in Bitcoin, Weiss Crypto Rating Reveals - May 29, 2020 11:31 pm EDT