- The group of Chinese blockchain project on trilogy published a new version of blockchain called the ontology 2.0 on their GitHub page.
- This new version of ontology packed with many new features. It is layer 2 enabled, accessible, and business-ready.
The group of Chinese blockchain project on trilogy published a new version of blockchain called the ontology 2.0 on their GitHub page. This new version of ontology packed with many new features. It is layer 2 enabled, accessible, and business-ready. Ontology 2.0 has taken into account both the enterprises and developers’ point of view.
Main Features of the New Version
- Wasim – JIT – it is a Wasm operation that can translate bytecode into basic machine codes in advance before executive the code directly. The most remarkable advantage of this is the super-fast execution speed.
- ONT ID 2.0 – ONT ID defined as a decentralized identity framework created by Ontology and made in accordance with W3C specifications.
- Multi – VM – it supports multiple virtual machines.
According to reports these features also included in the Ontology mainnet. Previously, they used to face issues like performance, scalability, compatibility, and personal data security. But now, with the release of 2.0, these problems can be tackled very easily and effortlessly. For those developers who are not familiar with the blockchain can use the Add – on store feature included in this version. It basically acts as an on-ramp for those developers so that they can be on the right lane to match with the speed of the ever-changing world of blockchain.
The developers of Ontology 2.0 have claimed that the new version has the fastest Wasm – JIT implementation. This will have an execution speed twice the previous Wasm. They also claim that the Multi – VM is the first to support effortless contract interactions.
Major Functions of Ontology 2.0
They developers aim to provide comprehensive blockchain solutions for businesses of entrepreneurs. For partners, they explore and jointly develop new blockchain use cases. Like mentioned before, Ontology 2.0 built keeping in mind both developers and enterprises. So for developers, it aims to provide fast and easy to use development toolkits. However, it doesn’t stop there. It’s one of the main objectives are providing users with the ability to take back control of their data.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?