- Bitcoin Cash SV or popularly known as Bitcoin SV, is a cryptocurrency created in 2018, with a motive to cater to businesses.
- It is the Blockchain with its chain, token, and vision. The ideology is to restore the original Satoshi protocol, keeping it stable, and enable it for massively scaling on-chain.
Bitcoin SV was a result of a split in Bitcoin Cash. There were two schools of thought which led Bitcoin Cash to split into Bitcoin SV and Bitcoin ABC in November of 2018. Bitcoin ABC became the dominant chain as they took over the Bitcoin Cash ticker, whereas Bitcoin SV had to rebuild its ticker.
The exponential growth of Bitcoin SV
Looking at the current figures, there are approximately 320 companies that are making efficient utilization of BSV. These companies include The White Company, The Oracle of Bitcoin, and Bitproof.
Giants from many different industries exploit the BSV platform. These industries include Web Browsing, eSports, and Fintech and Investment.
Benefits of BSV to Global Businesses
The following are the consistent reasons why a company should use BSV:-
- Stable Protocol: BSV looks to restore Satoshi’s version 0.1 protocol. This means it focuses a great deal of attention on re-enabling the Satoshi opcodes and removing artificially imposed constraints. BCH is seeking to introduce Avalanche, which is a pre-concept. This is not good for business because the companies like Uber and Amazon won’t invest in a Blockchain whose base protocol changes frequently. Hence, BSV offers a protocol which is like a solid rock.
- Massively Scalable Network: The primary reason it should be integrated is that it never hits a scale ceiling. Unlike Visa, which processes 15 billion transactions per day, Bitcoin SV can already scale a much larger number with the existing technology for a fraction of the cost.
- Blockchain solutions: Bitcoin SV and similar platforms offer viable solutions to many internet problems. They solve payment frictions using digital currency. Moreover, they decrease global business challenges by rebuilding trust models, etc.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?