Kyoto University is now in search of a technical assistant to maintain and manage XRP validators. XRP also is known as Ripple is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency that is designed to work uninterruptedly with the Internet to allow a fast, secure, and direct way to send payments on the web. It can act as both a cryptocurrency and a digital payment method.
- A laboratory in the Kyoto university which deals with data science and network science as research subjects is recruiting one person as revealed by official post. Knowledge of technology and English reading ability in the application guidelines are the skills listed for the recruitment.
- The recruitment role is related to the operation of the validator. A validator plays a role in determining whether or not a transaction is valid in XRP records, which is the basis of virtual currency XRP. Even called a verifier, it corresponds to a bitcoin miner.
- In November 2019, Kyoto University became the first University in Japan to launch and operate a validator for a record of virtual currency XRP.
- It even became the first university in Asia to implement Ripple’s XRP validator and be able to be part of blockchain technology and the money revolution.
- Following Kyoto University, the University of Tokyo has also launched a validator for XRP. With this, the university became a part of Ripple’s University Blockchain Research Initiative (UBRI).
- The University of Tokyo started to award scholarships to students doing Blockchain research, while its economic department is arranging public seminars on blockchain and settlement.
- Ripple continues to collaborate with leading universities around the world to support academic research, cryptocurrency, and digital payments.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?