- Dash has been testing the major support level of $88.00 while facing corrections after a positive breakout from the symmetrical triangle
- The price levels were able to have a positive bounceback during the current market session with an overall gain of 1.36% climbing above the crucial mark of $100
- The DASH/BTC pair also prevented a negative breakout below the crucial mark of 0.0030 BTC
On the weekly candlestick setup, Dash price levels had a positive breakout from the symmetrical triangle formed exhibiting bullish nature in the market. However, the price levels faced significant retracement around $145.00. The pullback resulted in a negative breakout below the crucial level of $100 and allowing the support level of $88.00 into the play. Dash had a positive bounceback indicating the generation of a new support area around $90 and a positive breakout above the crucial mark of $100 during the current market session. The CMP is placed at $101.18 with an overall gain of 1.24% resulting in an uptrend of 1.12% in the market capitalization. The decline in the volume traded about 16.00% looks suspicious.
If the current bullish move is able to build its significance in the upcoming trading sessions, one might expect to test the peak point of a symmetrical triangle placed around the bullish mark of $200.00. However, for having this kind of notable bullish trend, Dash must have a positive breakout above the critical resistance mark of $150.00
However, the Moving Averages indicates that the price levels are still on a decisive point which might be justified with the decline in the volume traded. 20-EMA is acting as a major support line for the price levels while 50-EMA looks vulnerable to have a negative breakout from the bears. A positive bounceback will allow the bulls to have a target above 200-EMA again.
- What Cardano Blockchain is going through and why’s it creating panic among users ? - January 25, 2022 6:44 pm EST
- In states of extreme fear, Bitcoin’s “Buy the dip” crowd shrivels - January 20, 2022 7:01 pm EST
- LooksRare disrupting NFT marketplace and moving ahead of OpenSea - January 16, 2022 2:30 pm EST