- Ignite Blockchain platform has been performing quite well in the crypto industry.
- Its various features like speed, costs, compatibility, etc., make it a more reliable and go-to Blockchain in the crypto industry.
- It recently got the Certik security to audit the project, which is still ongoing, and also witnessed support from the Veteran actor Sanjay Dutt.
Ignite Blockchain, which defines itself as the next generation of Blockchain, provides decentralized solutions to its varied on-chain partners. It recently got the Certik security onboard and is also backed by the support of the prominent Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt.
Ignite Blockchain has been powering the ecosystem of decentralized finance for individuals, end-users, as well as financial institutions and businesses. Its on-chain partners comprise of small firms, big tech, and investment enterprises.
Founded by its CEO Pankaj Gohel and COO Jagdish Narola, Ignite IT Labs is based in Dubai. Making sure about its security and reliability, Ignite Blockchain recently got a Certik Security to audit the project.
Ignite is said to be better than Bitcoin (BTC) in terms of the PoS model that it uses. And a distinct feature is that it facilitates the users with 40% transaction fees once they surpass 10,000 transactions.
Furthermore, Bollywood veteran actor Sanjay Dutt recently Tweeted, signifying his support towards Ignite Blockchain. He said, quoting a research that Blockchain technology can be used as the foundation technology by 30% of the customer base globally by the year 2030. And that he has been researching on Ignite for quite some time now and finds it worth looking for. Apart from his Twitter, he also posted reading the Ignite blockchain on his Instagram and Facebook accounts.
Ignite is an emerging blockchain technology that focuses on mass-market adoption while providing low-cost but faster peer-to-peer networks. The various features of the Ignite Blockchain are that it facilitates faster transactions with a higher processing power. The transaction fee is very minimal. The interoperability features make it compatible with other blockchains as well. It provides various security layers eliminating the access of unnecessary entities.
With the crypto industry becoming more significant in the world of finance, it is growing by leaps and bounds. And emerging projects are constantly bringing robust features, and additional support of influencing entities just adds plus points for any project.
ALSO READ: 1 in 3 Women Plan to Buy Crypto in 2022
- Star Atlas Shared The First Look of Gameplay on The EpicGames - September 30, 2022 8:30 pm EDT
- Crypto Investors Ruined by Celsius but now Battling Back - September 30, 2022 8:00 pm EDT
- Bored Ape NFT Token Almost Lost its Value - September 30, 2022 7:30 pm EDT