- Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse seems to be quite optimistic about the long-awaited result of the XRP Vs SEC lawsuit.
- The lawsuit has gone exceedingly well and much better than he could have hoped when it began around fifteen months ago, he highlighted.
- Ripple and its senior executives faced a lawsuit as there were allegations that they sold unregistered securities in the form of XRP.
Brad Garlinghouse, Ripple CEO has been constantly optimistic that the long-running case between US Securities and Exchange Commission and XRP will eventually end up in a positive result for the payments company Ripple.
He highlighted his views on the stage of Paris Blockchain Week recently, Garlinghouse cited to the attendees that Ripple’s defense in the ongoing case was faring better than he expected
He noted that the lawsuit has gone exceedingly well and much better than he could have hoped when it began around fifteen months ago.
Garlinghouse is one along with its senior executive Christian Larsen who was charged with the suit in 2020, they allegedly sold unregistered securities in the form of XRP.
The comments come after a RippleNet community lawyer announced that Ripple had secured a big win against SEC after Presiding Judge Sarah Netburn denied the SEC’s request to reconsider shielding documents under privilege.
Earlier in the week, a judge ruled the SEC cannot make changes in contents of email purporting to exhibit there were conflicts of interest about how watchdog dealt with XRP and rest tokens such as Ether.
Ripple CEO further highlighted that the case is important, not only for Ripple but for the entire crypto industry in the United States. He signified that if Ripple loses the case, an example could be set that would see most tokens on crypto exchanges become recognized as “securities” by the US SEC.
The Ripple lawsuit has been in the limelight for quite some time now, and the crypto enthusiasts are looking forward to who will eventually win the
- Dogecoin Price Prediction: Facts Figures and Data, All about Doge Crypto and its Community - February 7, 2023 11:30 pm EST
- Rune token price analysis: RUNE token price trends as investors are in a frenzy - February 7, 2023 8:57 pm EST
- LTC coin price analysis: LTC coin price looking for a significant rise - February 7, 2023 6:00 pm EST