- HyperX Arena Las Vegas owner at Luxor, Allied Esports Entertainment is initiating a reward program which will blend in NFTs into physical world experiences.
- Allied Esports CEO, Jud Hannigan, stated that the latest rewards program is focused to familiarize fans and players with NFT, blockchain and crypto assets.
- A recent prize involved a round trip to Las Vegas for Friday’s event. Hannigan stated that he is thrilled to meet a couple of prizewinners.
Reward Program With NFTs
HyperX Arena owner Allied Esports, is introducing a reward program which will blend in its Epicbeast NFT collection into actual world experiences.
The organization will flag off the project on Friday in “Unleash the Beast” release party which initiates at 5 P.M. at hyperX Arena. It is free for all but folks are required to register online at eventbrite(dot)com.
Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros and Tekken tournaments will initiate soon after opening Allied Esports CEO, Jud Hannigan, stated that the latest reward program is geared to familiarize fans and players with NFTs, blockchain tech and crypto assets — monetary securities consistent of virtual data in block form — and Web3, a latest version of internet fueled by blockchain.
Within the Epicbeast reward program, partakers at the esports arena will bag Beast Points by taking part in tournaments or acquiring merchs.
Booming NFTs Fits The Bill
Hannigan states that constantly booming crypto assets and NFTs fit the bill right into demographics of fans who took part in monthly competitions organized at HyperX Arena either online or in person. Plethora of folks from around the globe routinely log on to take part in or witness competitions held in Vegas.
Recently issued result by market research organization YouGov results from an analysis that represents the proportion of esports fans likely to utilize crypto assets in the upcoming year escalated 32% to 46% year over year in contrast to an escalation from 11% to 19% in the adult population.
Allied Esports has initiated utilizing monthly tournaments at HyperX Arena to reach fans on Twitch and its giveaway show known as “For The Horde.” Horde is what organization’s NFT holders are called and every NFT owner is an element of “The Horde.”
Allied is not the initial group to step into NFT sphere.
Back in March, MGM Resorts International took a tech leap into entertainment sector by becoming the initial Las Vegas resort to sell NFT-enabled live performance experiences.
MGM, joining forces with NYC-based ticketing blockchain YellowHeart, sold 1,000 NFT tickets to performances by Jabbawockeez dance troupe for its latest production, “Timeless.”
- Argo Blockchain Expecting Positive Results in Q1 Earnings Report - June 1, 2023 12:30 pm EDT
- National Library of Medicine Proposes Blockchain For Covid Data - June 1, 2023 7:45 am EDT
- Tether Will Begin Sustainable Bitcoin Mining in Uruguay - May 31, 2023 9:45 am EDT