- Present Director of Developer Relations at Bittensor, Matt Hamilton, has faith in XRP, and thinks that the crypto can touch a $100 mark in its price.
- Ripple is currently involved in a lawsuit against the Securities and Exchange Commission, and the outcome is expected to come soon.
- As of now, XRP, native token of Ripple, was trading at a market price of $0.402, bullish by 2.56% during the past 24 hours.
Bittensor’s Director of Developer Relations, Matt Hamilton, said that XRP cryptocurrency has a potential to touch $100 levels in future at some point.
Matt Hamilton has previously served as the Director of Developer Relations at Ripple between February 2021 to September 2021, and after that, he served as Principal Developer Advocate at the Californian FinTech firm.
Mark Hamilton made this comment in response to a Bitcoin HODLer, who took it to Twitter, criticizing XRP by saying that it is a worthless entry on a centralized database, with no possibility of the crypto asset reaching a $5 Trillion market capitalization.
Hamilton first highlighted that XRP Ledger is not a centralized database, and even though he does not make any forecasts regarding the XRP price, there is a certain possibility for XRP to reach the $100 mark in future.
SEC Vs Ripple Update
James Filan, the defense attorney shared a post highlighting the dial in details for the Ripple vs SEC Conference on June 7.
The result of this dial in conference might prove material in Ripple vs SEC lawsuit for the wider cryptocurrency market.
Back in 2018, Hinman stated that ETH and BTC are not securities.
By the way of background, Ripple Labs filed a compelling motion in August 2021. The motion asked for all the information from the SEC regarding all speech associated docs.
Since the motion in August, Matthew Solomon, Ripple Defense lawyer objected to SEC brief, highlighting that the organization has filed 6 motions to contend Ripple’s motion to compel.
An outcome going in favor of defense may furnish Ripple Labs with internal debate on classification of BTC, ETH and possibly other digital assets.
Following the several SEC filings on the issue of attorney client privilege, it is still unclear whether Judge Netburn opens the window for more filings.
As this article was being written, XRP was exchanging hands at $0.402, uptrending by 2.56% in the past 24 hours.
- Charles Hoskinson, Cardano Founder, Outrages With Idea of CBDC - September 30, 2022 5:22 am EDT
- Karate Combat DAO Will Change The Face of League Governance - September 29, 2022 9:30 am EDT
- 16 Storey Virtual Office Building NFT Sold For 1 Ethereum Only - September 29, 2022 9:00 am EDT