- According to WhaleStats, a crypto whale data tracker, XRP-BSC Token has become the most well liked token among BSC whales.
- As per the Tweet made by another whale tracker, Whale Alert, it was unveiled that around 313 million XRP coins got mobilized between anonymous wallets and exchanges.
- As of this writing, XRP was trading at a market value of $0.386, down by 5.27% during the past 24 hours.
Whales Admiring XRP A Lot
As per the WhaleStats, XRP token wrapped on BNB chain has made its way to the top 10 most acquired virtual assets, thanks to the BSC whales.
Fascinating thing about this is that XRP-BSC is on number 1 in this list. BNB, the indigenous token of Binance exchange sits on no.3 position, and Ethereum is on 4th.
Ironically, XRP is also among the top ten crypto assets with respect to the trading volume, sitting on 3rd place in this list after Avalanche and Polygon.
At the time XRP was on top of this list, the top 100 BSC whales were holding $18,797,500 worth of XRP. This consists of 1.53% of their compromised portfolio.
Mobilizing 313 Million XRP
As per another crypto whale tracer, Whale Alert, which keeps an eye on large digital asset transactions, found that around 1/3rd of a billion XRP has been transferred between unknown wallets and top-tier cryptocurrency exchanges.
Total 6 transactions carried 313.5 Million XRP, and the above mentioned unknown wallets belong to cryptocurrency exchanges, as per the data offered by Bithump, a tracer service focused on XRP.
The admiration of crypto whales towards XRP indicates a good sign for the asset as well as for whales itself, given the optimism regarding the Ripple vs SEC case, which many believe Ripple will win.
If Ripple wins the lawsuit, the value of XRP token might rally up, hopefully offering some juicy profits to the holders.
- GALA Price Analysis: GALA Again Reaches Resistance Range of Range-bound Phase - August 13, 2022 9:30 pm EDT
- Serum Price Analysis: Sustainability Above $1.0 Level May Influence Buyers Ahead - August 13, 2022 7:30 pm EDT
- EOS Price Analysis: EOS Bulls are Trying Hard but the Sellers are Interrupting the Flow - August 13, 2022 7:00 pm EDT