- During the initial days of Covid-19 pandemic, Zoom Video Communication was among the hottest shares in the market.
- Cathie Wood’s team in Ark Invest thinks highly of Zoom and thinks that shares of the organization are going to skyrocket in future.
- As of this writing, Shares of Zoom Video Communication were exchanging hands at $111.87, down by 1.26% during the past 24 hours.
Cathie Wood’s Ark Invest Bullish On Zoom Stocks
Zoom Video Communications shares were among the most popular stocks during the Covid-19 pandemic, but the glory days of the organization faded, and the stocks are now downtrending by 68% over the previous year.
In a research report issued the previous week, Cathie Woods team stated that Zoom stocks have a potential to make a leviathan leap to $1,500 by 2026, as per the open source research and model of Ark Invest.
Comparing this growth to its current trading price, this depicts a mammoth surge of more than 1350% by the year 2026.
Hybrid Work’s Gonna Solidify
Covid-19 pandemic was a depressing time for the whole world, but it offered precious lessons too. It showed the importance of online interactions to stay connected to the outside world.
Zoom was among the applications that saw a massive surge in its crowdbase. Whether it is an office meeting, personal chat, counseling etc. the application offered a prominent way to keep the momentum going during the time where even standing five feets apart was considered brutal for the individuals.
This eventually led to the behemoth surge in the shares of Zoom Video Communications. But as the pandemic ended, everyone was back offline, and began going to their offices and their normal lifestyle. Utility of Zoom application plunged, ultimately causing the shares to slip down the cliff.
Massive Opportunity For Zoom
Zoom Video Communication is solidifying their grounds as one of the top notch video communication providers.
Ark Invest’s forecasts that total users on Zoom are going to surge in the upcoming years. It states that the user base is expected to grow by leaps and bounds, from 212 Million to 291 Million by the year 2026.
At the time of this writing, Zoom was bearish by 1.26%, exchanging hands at $111.87.
As per the Monte Carlo analysis of Ark, Zoom might also touch $2,000 price levels in 2026.
- Meta Has Not Immersed Itself Into Metaverse Completely - September 27, 2022 2:00 pm EDT
- Algorand Witnesses a Considerable Rise in Price - September 27, 2022 1:00 pm EDT
- Filecoin Experiences Substantial Growth, New Rival For AWS? - September 27, 2022 8:00 am EDT