- Shimmer, the staging network of IOTA, will integrate into a multichain bridge.
- It will enable the users to transfer NFTs from blockchains like Polygon and Ethereum.
- IOTA Tangle was registered in Zug, crypto valley of Switzerland.
Shimmer Project For NFTs
Non-fungible tokens are slowly gaining attention with its emerging use cases around the globe. They are going to become an integral part of the metaverse upon its arrival. But interoperability remains one of the biggest issues associated with digital assets. Resting bridges like Ronin can solve this problem. Shimmer, the staging network for IOTA, is integrating into a multichain bridge.
The staging network is working towards integrating IOTA’s web3 ecosystem in with the overall Web 3.0 to improve the user experience in the space. According to a Twitter post by the IOTA community, Shimmer should be able to transfer non-fungible tokens from Ethereum, Polygon and other blockchains and vice versa.
Recently, the Swiss entity of IOTA titled Tangle got a green light from Zug, Switzerland, for their registration. According to the filing, the organization is an NP working towards management, development and promotions of softwares associated with the distributed ledger technology. Zug is considered as the crypto valley of the nation and this achievement will help the project to fulfill their goals.
The organization bagged another achievement in Europe. Final assessment of the ENSURESEC project, which started in May 2020, was passed by the European Commission. The project will help in providing vital infrastructure tools to increase e-commerce security.
Non-fungible tokens boomed in 2021 and offered massive profits to the investors. But that was all, as the market went down quickly. The year shed light on several digital collectibles too which helped them gain more investors and value. Bored Ape Yacht Club remains the most popular NFTs to this date, with the current floor price of 72 Ethereum (115,272 USD).
- SAND Price Analysis: Why The Sandbox Jumped 115% Last Month? - February 7, 2023 10:20 am EST
- DNA Stock Price Analysis: Is Ginkgo Holdings Missing Something? - February 5, 2023 10:22 am EST
- ApeCoin Falls By Almost 4%; Shark Wallets Dominated Q4 in 2022 - February 3, 2023 5:00 pm EST