- Metaverse is the concept of a digital world, mirroring the physical world, where people are able to conduct their routine activities.
- Shopping in the metaverse is believed to grow at an exponential rate with several big guns in the market having already forayed into the virtual realm.
- Metanomics is a name given to the economy inside the metaverse, which exhibits how rich the economies are going to be in the digital realm.
Big Brands Setting Up Their Shop In The Virtual World
It isn’t a hidden fact that humans are social animals. In my view, those who love to stay in solitude are either a God or a Wild Beast. We love to stay in touch with each other via social media apps, and other means.
But we live it when the person is actually with us, physically. Metaverse allows the folks to utilize three dimensional avatars that are able to conduct all the activities humans can do in the tangible world.
The metaverse can be best experienced by the use of Virtual Reality devices.
Facebook changes its title to Meta to show that they are entirely changing their focus on the Metaverse.
Apple is considered as the most fierce rival in the metaverse race, and people are still confused as to who will be the big brother in this sector, so that they can choose which digital realm to enter?
Many prominent brands have already made their mark in the metaverse. Samsung started its flagship 8337 stores in the digital realm. While brands lille Tommy Hilfiger, Louis Vuitton, Ralph Lauren, Nike, Forever 21, Zara, Gucci are among the prominent names who have entered this mesmerizing virtual universe.
Nike was setting up a Metaverse Studio, releasing NikeLand on the metaverse platform Roblox, and has purchased digital fashion brand RTFKT (pronounced artifact).
Earlier this year, Prada joined forces with Adidas to launch an NFt collection ion the metaverse called “Adidas for Prada Re-source.”
Metaverse is attracting a plethora of attention, whether it is from organizations, celebrities or general folks, which indicates the prominent growth of the sector.
Brands setting up their shops in the metaverse are still skeptical to which digital world they should choose to establish themselves, as even in the metaverse, one aspect is still content with respect to the business world, location.
And folks are only interested in a location where they love the environment, so the organizations need to choose the right venue in the digital realm if they desire to flourish in the upcoming years.
- The Sims May Become Electronic Arts’ Prime Asset For Metaverse - February 2, 2023 3:01 pm EST
- Flat Screens to Serve as Metaverse Portals for Quite Some Time - February 2, 2023 1:56 pm EST
- PXD Stock Got Less Volatile Last Year, Loses About 2% Yesterday - January 31, 2023 8:00 pm EST