- The Fidelity Center for Applied Technology (FCAT) provides support for the entire Fidelity business.
- The team considered to be the instigation pad for Fidelity Digital AssetServices (FDAS), which had recently announced.
- Fidelity aims at growing their team so that they can accelerate the development of a new business opportunity that they have identified.
The Fidelity Center for Applied Technology (FCAT) provides support for the entire Fidelity business. They have a mission to catalyze the innovation for Fidelity as well as its clients.
They are a group within FCAT, which is doing everything in their will and putting in every effort to explore all areas of blockchain technology, which can disrupt business models. Additionally, they also help provide new opportunities along with new products and services.
The team considered to be the instigation pad for Fidelity Digital AssetServices (FDAS), which had recently announced. They have a multi-disciplinary team which consists of software engineers, researchers, designers, and security and compliance experts.
Fidelity aims at growing their team so that they can accelerate the development of a new business opportunity that they have identified. Currently, they are in search of a Bitcoin Mining Engineer who can join and help support the Bitcoin mining operations.
This role portrayed would consider to be a part of their mining team and would be responsible for designing, building, as well as maintain the infrastructure. Further, they would also run and scale their business. A person who has experience in building databases is going to be preferred. Additionally, passion for Bitcoin is a must.
Fidelity has also provided the requirements which they desire in the person they want to hire:
1. They are looking for someone with an of 3-5 or more years in DevOps/Engineering role.
2. They would also like him or her to have expertise in using AWS Cloud DevOps services like IAM, VPC, ECS, Lambda.
3. He or she should also have experience with configuration management as well as infrastructure management systems like Ansible, Chef, CloudFormation.
4. They should also have a working knowledge of databases, SQL, and NoSQL.
5. One should also have experience with monitoring systems like CloudWatch, Datadog/Splunk.
6. You should also have experience with CI/CD automation tools and frameworks like Jenkins, Docker.
7. Some experience with Front-end and Back-end would be preferred more.
With this, there are also some skills which have been enlisted by Fidelity which they desire in the person they want to hire:
1. He or she should have a strong understanding of web services, databases, and other related infrastructure.
2. He or she should also pose the ability to work independently.
3. I should have an interest in researching topics related to Bitcoin and Bitcoin mining.
4. You should have acquired Practical and demonstrable skill with an official language like Python or Bash.
5. It would be best if you had a strong grasp of Unix-based operating processing systems.
6. Have a solid understanding of networking as well as distributed computing concepts.
7. Having security experience would be considered a definite plus.
8. Have excellent troubleshooting skills, when the playbook doesn’t cover it.
9. It will help if you thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
10. It would be best if you had a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field like computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent experience.
The people at Fidelity are more focused on making their financial expertise broadly accessible and useful. Its primary purpose is helping people live the lives they desire.
They are a private company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that would attract the best talent reflecting their commitment to their associates. They have a diverse and inclusive workplace and respect and value each other for their unique ideas and experiences.