- Ethereum Classic is all set for a new update named Phoenix and another upcoming update Aztlan.
- ETC is in a cool ride with the bulls at 3.31%, with a market price of $11.69.
- The update will agree upon the community members, the community of ETC has the majority response to implement the upgrade.
The update was made public by the group ECC, which supports the cryptocurrency Ethereum Classic. The upcoming Phoenix update is said to be correction or improvement update, which is soon to be done for the forthcoming next big update Aztlan as per the planned schedule.
Since the update will agree upon the community members, the community of ETC has the majority response to implement the upgrade. Many flaws discovered when Aztlán update confirmed on Ethereum under Multi-Geth parity nodes.
However, two improvements proposed: Fix and Redo. Phoenix is said to fix the issue implementing these with multiple enhancements. Aztlán is supposed to do after the Phoenix update in the ending month of May 2020.
This year has seen a record-breaking climb of Ethereum Classic of about 186%. That is, it has climbed these levels in just a month. Also, it has gained a new record from breaking the previous prices it reached in the last year.
The catch to the new upgrade is that the mining rewards will be halved after the implementation of the planned update projects. Still, the halving of mining reward is said to get implemented only after one or two months after the upgradation.
ETC is in a cool ride with the bulls at 3.31%, with a market price of $11.69. It has outperformed in terms of Bitcoin as well, with bulls at 2.75% trading with a market value of 0.00124045 BTC.
ETC is short of falling under the top 10 cryptocurrencies, sharing the rank at #11 with a market capitalization of $1,360,225,864 and a 24-hour trade volume of $2,481,049,097. The ROI of Ethereum Classic is very much in greens standing at 1,454.41%
- Australia Released an Official White Paper of its CBDC - September 27, 2022 7:15 pm EDT
- Here is Why CFTC Filed a Lawsuit Against Ooki DAO - September 27, 2022 6:30 pm EDT
- Chainmail-Clad Sunny Aggarwal Discussed Cross-Staking And Mesh Security At Cosmoverse - September 27, 2022 4:30 pm EDT