Elon Musk Tweet on Dogecoin created Ripple among the traders

Twitteratis praises Elon Musk for his prediction on Dogecoin

Elon Musk finally took to Twitter after two days of his silence and created a ruckus through his endorsing Dogecoin on the Twitter account. After endorsing the coin, the prices of Dogecoin surged up to 75% and people started tweeting on his account thanking him for his prediction over Dogecoin.

Elon Musk, the flag bearer of cryptocurrencies who believe that it is the next big thing for all the economies of the world had finally predicted about the cryptocurrency Dogecoin on his Twitter handle and since then there has been no stopping on the praises earned by him from the people dealing in cryptocurrencies. 

- Advertisement -

His first post on Twitter was about the launch of new Starlink Satellite in January and since then he has been almost muted on his account. But suddenly today he has moved on to endorsing Dogecoin, which was nowhere to be discussed anywhere earlier. 

The increasing interest of retail investors in certain specific stocks moving high to endorse certain metals and digital currencies. The reason took Elon Musk to Twitter to announce ‘Dogecoin is the people’s crypto. No need to be gigachad to own. No highs, no lows, only Doge.’ 

He further posted his picture holding a dog at the centre of the Doge meme, which is also the logo of the cryptocurrency itself. 

Within the minutes of his tweet about Dogecoin, his tweet was retweeted almost 55K times at the time of writing this article and more than 9,000 replies of appreciation and thanks on his account. His Tweet has been liked by almost 241.6K people. 

DogeCoin up by 75%

Due to a high number of tweets, the prices of Dogecoin surged more than 75% leaving bitcoin behind to only 25% and ethereum went up to 30%. The prices of most of the other cryptocurrencies have also surged at the time of trading. 

source: tradingview

Elon Musk’s Twitter Account Hacked?

There is also speculation that Elon’s account must have been hacked amidst this storm. This could be possible because there has been so many retweets and replies seldom coming back to back on his tweet about Dogecoin. However, this has not been confirmed yet. 

Join The Coin Republic’s Telegram Channel for more information related to CRYPTOCURRENCY NEWS and predication.

How useful was this post?

Click on a thumb to rate it!

We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!

Let us improve this post!

Tell us how we can improve this post?

Download our App for getting faster updates at your fingertips.

Steve Anderrsonhttp://www.thecoinrepublic.com
Steve Anderson is an Australian crypto enthusiast. He is a specialist in management and trading for over 5 years. Steve has worked as a crypto trader, he loves learning about decentralisation, understanding the true potential of the blockchain.

Similar Articles

Comments

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

We Recommend

Top Rated Trading Platforms

Top Rated Cryptocurrency Exchange

Partners