- Bitcoin is expected to reach $100,000, according to Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak.
Steve Wozniak pitch for bitcoin
In a recent interview on the Wild Ride with Steve-O podcast, Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak discussed his thoughts on bitcoin.
- “I truly, feel it from all of the inquiry,” he said. “Cryptocurrency is generating a lot of curiosity.”
He started by telling about his bitcoin investing experience.”At first, I purchased a few bitcoins to test how you’d handle this new technology.” What is the best way to make an online purchase? I was able to conquer that obstacle.
What methods do you use to buy products in other nations, and how would you pay for a doughnut in a different country?
What’s the best way to find an ATM that accepts bitcoin? “I want to try everything and understand everything,” the Apple co-founder explained, adding, “And then bitcoin skyrocketed.” So, I was afraid and sold all of my bitcoins save one.
“Enough to play with and experiment with,” Wozniak added, “but not enough to earn money with.” He replied, “It’s gone up dramatically and earned money twice.”
Bitcoin will hit $100,000 soon
- Following that, the Apple co-founder made a forecast on bitcoin’s price: “Recently, I believe bitcoin will go to $100,000.”
“I really don’t know where you get that sensation,” he added. I’m not sure how to calculate it. All of the curiosity has made me feel it.”Cryptocurrency has caught people’s interest.”
Wozniak also claimed that he “placed a boatload of money” into an online wallet at Coinbase, a Nasdaq-listed cryptocurrency exchange.”It’s still sitting exactly where it was.” “It went far up, doubled, and then halved again,” he added.
Wozniak has already expressed his support for bitcoin. He said last week that Bitcoin is the “pure gold mathematics” of cryptocurrencies. In July of last year, he dubbed Bitcoin a “mathematical miracle.”
- Two Ethereum NFTs Stealing The Show At NFT NYC, Doodles And Goblintown - June 27, 2022 2:30 pm EDT
- Stablecoin Of ANZ Made Use For Tokenized Carbon Credits Purchase - June 27, 2022 12:00 pm EDT
- Which crypto miner would be best for investment, Canaan or Hut 8 Mining? - June 27, 2022 11:00 am EDT