- Cryptosphere is taking over the globe, and folks are getting more and more attracted to this technology, and it seems like we are gonna have the globe’s first crypto building soon.
- The project will be developed in Argentina, and is dubbed as Next Pampa 2.0. But the question arises whether is it really a crypto building?
- Reports suggests that the building will have 24 floors, and the bitcoin mining farm will be established in the basement.
First Crypto Building?
Cryptocurrency sector is booming at a faster pace and almost everyone is seeing this technology as the one to take over the world. From making payments to streaming services to gaming, every sector is admiring and using digital assets in a way.
Recent application of crypto can be experienced in the form construction. A crypto building is about to be constructed in Buenos Aires. The project is titled Pampa 2.0, and has already been pre released.
This building will contain over 100 apartments, with 2, 3 or 4 bedrooms, and several of them have already been sold.
Next Pampa 2.0 was a concept initiated by Newlink Capital, an Argentina-based investment group that also owns Landium, which will commercialize this first “crypto building” all over the globe.
Possible Outcomes Regarding Bitcoin Price
There are a couple of outcomes that this project can witness as per the Landium CEO. First is that Bitcoin is an extremely volatile crypto asset, which makes it difficult for Next Pampa 2.0 to sustain the maintenance of this building. Another outcome that can happen is cryptocurrency may get banned in Argentina, what worse can happen than that.
Solar Energy on Rescue
Renewable energy sources are the best solution to cut the electricity expenses significantly. Solar energy is considered to be the most inexpensive source of energy all over the globe, and can prove to be an aid to the Next Pampa 2.0. Project.
Although, due to heavy subsidy in Argentina, electricity is not that expensive, but utilizing Solar panels can contribute to lower the cost more.
Only issue is that the solar panel and Bitcoin mining farms require heavy maintenance at some point. The solar panels should be cleaned frequently to capture the solar power with its full efficiency.
Bitcoin mining rigs can get obsolete, and need to change every time, which is a hectic process.
Anyways, this project appears unique, and it is to look forward when will it officially come into operation entirely.
- Crypto Assets Poses a Threat to US Economy: FSOC - October 4, 2022 8:30 pm EDT
- Controversial NFT Art Azurbala Receives Twitter Backlash - October 4, 2022 8:15 pm EDT
- Transit Swap Receives a Large Piece of Stolen Pie from The Hacker - October 4, 2022 7:45 pm EDT