- Kevin Hart is among the most admired actors and comedians of the world, and has worked in various hit films like Jumanji, and has won many awards in stand up comedy.
- Recently, he dropped a trailer of his 30 minute special, Confessions From The Hart, in the Roku metaverse.
- Kevin Hart will unveil his initial NFT collection in order to commemorate his entry into Web3 space.
“Confessions From The Hart”
HARTBEAT, multi platform and international organization of Kevin Hart made an announcement regarding its initial series from Kevin Hart Nation Web3 experiences with “Confessions From The Hart” premiering on Roku Originals, an animated series based on its well liked IGTV series.
The show will allow the folks to enter Kevin Hart’s digital realm. The premier of the 30 minute special will go live on 6th July, on the occasion of Kevin Hart’s birthday.
In the Confessions from the Hart, the audience will get an opportunity to know some of the most important moments of his life, as told by Kevin Hart. Every part of this show is vital as it involves honest life experiences and his various hidden aspects of the actor’s journey, relations, career and life.
Kevi Hart is going to drop his initial NFT collection with this show on Roku metaverse. These non-fungible tokens are actually the key to unlock Confessions from the Hart show’s exclusive content.
The NFT owners will be allowed access to exclusive member perks from Kevin HArt Nation in real life and metaverse experiences like the upcoming bonus content and Kevin Hart tour.
ALSO READ – Ripple Will Leave The United States If The SEC Wins
A Breeding Ground For Metaverse Sector
Metaverse has been luring celebrities because of its unique and mesmerizing concept. Fortnite is among the first digital realms to initiate the concept of virtual concerts back in 2019.
Justin Beiber performed in the concert in collaboration with Marshmallow where 10.7 million users witnessed the concert. Travis Scott’s concert then followed the trail and broke the record by amassing 12.3 viewers.
Many brands and celebrities like Snoop Dogg, Gucci Warner Music.
Metaverse is proving to be fruitful to the artists, as general folks are attracted towards the vast realm of digital worlds where they can give wings to their imagination and conduct activities similar to real life.
As the crowd is going digital with this concept, brands and celebs see an opportunity to become advanced with time and technology, and to maintain their fan base through any means — in this case the metaverse — they can.
- CMA Stock Is on a Path to Major Correction; up by 7% on Weekend - June 5, 2023 9:15 am EDT
- Apple Likely to Showcase Their Biggest Product Launch at WWDC - June 5, 2023 6:48 am EDT
- Ex ETH Miner Joins Microsoft For AI-Enabled Cloud Computing - June 3, 2023 9:15 am EDT