- Pirates of the Caribbean fame, Johnny Depp has donated the sum generated from the NFT sales to charity.
- The NFT collection by Johnny Depp, dubbed Never Fear Truth, raised mammoth sums in donations, and offered them to various charity organizatons.
- Never Fear Truth is an NFT collection rolled out by the Fantastic Beasts actor. It includes the portraits of legendary actors, Al Pacino, Heath Ledger, Marlo Brando and more.
Jack Sparrow Winning Hearts Again
After winning the nation’s heart by stepping over her ex-wife and Aquaman actress (Well, former) Amber Heard in the lawsuit, just like her dog stepped on the bee, he has now directed the proceeds from his Never Fear Truth NFT collectibles towards various charity institutes.
The not for profit organizations that received the proceeds includes Children’s Hospital of LA, The Footprint Coalition, the Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity, and the Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation.
The LA Children Hospital is one of the couple charitable institutes alongside ACLU (American Civil Liberty Union), where the Aquaman actress promised to donate a sum of $7 Million from their divorce settlement.
Amber Heard made big promises to make donations to the ACLU, which specifically focuses on stopping violence against females, and as per her claims, she has been a volunteer in the organization for the previous 10 years.
But it appears like the former Aquaman actress has failed to live up to the mark, and said that she wasn’t able to fulfill her promises due to the shortage of funds.
The ACLU COO said that Pirates’ fame’s ex wife was supposed to become the ambassador of the organization and provide a huge fund in the form of donations.
The ACLU got 4 donations, where a couple of them were from the actor and the actress, and the rest were received via donor-advised funds.
One of the donations is believed to be received by Tesla CEO Elon Musk, who was dating Amber Heard after she got separated from the Jack Sparrow actor.
Artists In The NFT Sector
NFT space is so amazing that the famous personalities around the globe aren’t able to resist themselves. To this date, the sector has witnessed the entry of personalities like Eminem, Paris Hilton, Matt Shadows, and more.
It is not a flourishing time for the NFT sphere, but we have witnessed its potential in 2021, when it boomed by a whopping 21000%, and offered juicy profits to the investors.
Non Fungible Tokens have multiple use cases apart from being just an image or GIF. It provides the ownership of the digital asset to its holder, making it unique.
- Will Blockchain Ever Make it to Traditional Gaming? - January 26, 2023 8:09 pm EST
- Bored Ape Sales Fell By 30% Alongside Other Yuga Labs’ Projects - January 26, 2023 6:12 pm EST
- Donald Trump NFT Collection Rises by Almost 900% in Day - January 20, 2023 11:30 am EST