- Lebanon has built its first-ever bitcoin-themed escape room in Beirut.
- A team of Bitcoin enthusiasts finished the fastest escape time recorded.
- According to Soorly, the country has done a poor job of investing in education.
Bitcoin du Liban
Lebanon’s first Bitcoin-themed escape room has finally been built in Beirut.
According to sources, a team of Bitcoin enthusiasts from Lebanon started from the “Bitcoin du Liban” group and accepted the challenge. Indeed, they did an amazing job of it. This statement is that they cracked the fastest escape time ever.
The owner of the attraction, Said Nassar, said in a series of tweets that he was motivated to launch it to raise awareness of Bitcoin in Lebanon and boost digital currency usage there. Nassar provided a hint about the escape room’s storyline, which includes players taking on the role of a recently deceased Bitcoin user’s grandkids.
ALSO READ – I’d Be Shocked if You Didn’t Make Money Investing in Bitcoin – Jordan Belfort
The Grand Puzzle
Nassar said the granddad left hints that might be used to locate the keys of a wallet containing 10,000 Bitcoins. Players have up to 60 minutes to leave the attraction to uncover the hidden words. Along with a lot of surprises and excitement, he also said that the grandfather had set up educational puzzles on the significance of Bitcoin.
All but one of their party had never participated in an escape room before, according to Bitcoin du Liban moderator Sooly Kobayashi, and they attacked the riddles without depending on our Bitcoin understanding.
Sooly referred to the escape room as an example of the Lebanese Bitcoin Community’s creative approach to Bitcoin education. According to him, the country has done a very bad job investing in education.
Sooly called the escape room an example of the Lebanese Bitcoin community’s “creative approach” to Bitcoin education and growing adoption. He noted that, as a whole, the country had done a poor job of investing in education.
- UNI Price Analysis: Will the UNI Price Gain Bull’s Support? - June 5, 2023 11:30 am EDT
- XRP Advocate, John Deaton, Wishes to Regain Twitter Account - June 5, 2023 9:30 am EDT
- JPMorgan Chase uses the IndexGPT Trademark to Compete in AI Race - June 4, 2023 10:00 pm EDT