- South African crypto exchange, VALR, introduces a new Shiba Inu (SHIB) pair.
- The users can now trade SHIB tokens against the USDC coin of Circle.
With an early announcement on September 12, 2022 VALR finally launched two new trading pairs.
On September 13, 2022 VALR made the announcement on its Twitter account about its new pair launch. The firm Tweeted that, “Post-only orders for AVAX/USDC & SHIB/USDC are now live on our exchange (no matching yet), this stage will last a minimum of 10 minutes.”
VALR’s Previous Pair Announcements
VALR previously also added the SHIB pair into its platform. In April 2022, VALR shared the information of SHIB/ZAR trading on its platform. It will allow the user to trade the SHIB tokens against the South African rand (ZAR.) The crypto exchange platform, Coinbase and a leading principal trading firm, Alameda Research, were the participants.
Furthermore, on 12 August, 2022 VALR made the announcement of listing six new USDC trading pairs on its exchange.
VALR was re-launched in 2019 which currently has approximately 250,000 users on its platform. Its users can trade and store BTC with 60 other cryptocurrencies.
In March 2022, VALR raised $50M in Series B, which was led by Pantera Capital. It valued the company at $240M, that was ten times more than its Series A ($3.4M) fundings. Additionally, Farzam Ehsani, the CEO and co-founder of VALR, stated that, “We already help VALR’s customers enter this new world of crypto from the traditional financial system using their [U.S. dollars] or [South African rand] and I’m very excited that this round of funding will allow us to serve so many more across Africa and the world.”
- THORChain to jump snag and rise leaps- growth in a flash - November 26, 2022 12:30 pm EST
- Quant Price Prediction: $100- Ideological Round Level Fuels QNT Trend, Buyers Feel Safe - November 26, 2022 11:00 am EST
- ApeCoin Staking in The U.S. is Illegal, Find Here The Details - November 26, 2022 6:00 am EST