- Yuga labs, a blockchain technology company that develops NFT collections like Bored Apes Yacht Club and Mutant Apes Yacht Club, and others, have disapproved rumpus.
- The rumors stated that it is thinking of generating $50 million for the introduction of new NFT collections.
In this week, leaked docs shown by the crypto media channel Protos stated that Yuga Labs wants to generate $50 million from the collection and release 100,000 digital land deeds in its journey of the metaverse nearby.
In line with Protos, the developer of the Bored Ape Yacht Club NFT collection, thought of generating $50 million for the introduction of a fresh and new NFTs collection named “Mecha Apes” before the end of 2022.
The Bored Ape Yacht Club developer has always chosen their project very carefully. In such a case, Greg Solano, the co-founder of Yuga Labs, has released rumors stating Mecha Apes NFT launch. Solano has claimed such news to be fake.
In a similar scenario, an identical pitch deck from the firm got leaked at the start of this year, advising that Yuga Labs expected the introduction of the Mache Apes NFT project in this month. Once again, the report was fake, and Yuga Labs refused such claims.
At the moment, the Yuga Labs head secured his firm’s leaked roadmap and elaborated as referring to it as an old and out-of-date pitch desk without commenting anymore. At the same time, though the information is short, the Mecha NFT piece has been represented as one of the artifacts on the other side.
Somewhere, Yuga Labs carries on creating continuous strides to promote its NFT vision. On September 17, Yuga Labs publicized the designation of Spencer Tucker as the first Chief Gaming Officer (CGO). Tucker, the ex-president of mobile gaming company Scopely, will be monitoring and director of all the gaming actions in the firm and its other deeds metaverse journey.
- KBR Stock Forecast: Is the Stock (NYSE: KBR) Capable To Bag More? - September 27, 2023 1:27 pm EDT
- IMB Stock Price: Bears Are About to Make a Breakout, What’s Next? - September 27, 2023 12:16 pm EDT
- Lucid Stock Price Defends $5; Will LCID Stock Reverse Upward? - September 27, 2023 11:16 am EDT