- Santiment showed a metric report that indicates Polkadot (DOT) and Kusama (KSM) leading the crypto market since the past month.
- DOT and KSM lead Cardano (ADA) in terms of development activity.
In a recent Tweet on September 27, 2022, the crypto analytics firm, Santiment posted that over the recent month the Ethereum challenger, Polkadot (DOT) and its canary test network, Kusama recorded more non-spam GitHub submissions as compare to Cardano (ADA), which is the third most-project on the site.
The firm added in the Tweet, “If you base your portfolio around assets that receive solid development activity on GitHub, then Polkadot & Kusama are worth looking into. Over the past 30 days, the assets have 14.3% more non-spam submissions than the next largest asset, Cardano”
According to the insights of Santiment, it mentioned the “Buy the dip” call domination on September 26, 2022. In which the firm explained that “Ideally [these] sort of calls happen quite often in the beginning of downtrend, slowly fading to market bottom. This could be explained by increasing crowd disbelief. Less confidence, less patience. At the point of maximal disbelief, a reversal might happen.” In addition the analytics firm noted that the market is “not there yet.”
Trading Price Analysis
According to CoinMarketCap, the native coin of Polkadot, DOT is currently trading at a price of $6.37 USD with an increase of 1.77% in recent 24 hours. It currently has a $7.15 Billion market capitalization.
While, “Polkadot’s wild cousin,” Kusama is currenting trading at a price of $43.33 USD with an increase of 5.98% in recent 24 hours. It noted the current market cap with $366.22 Million.
On the other hand, Cardano’s ADA is currently trading at the price of $0.43 USD with an increase of 0.25% in recent hours.
- Musk Defies Sam Bankman-Fried’s Investment in Twitter Claim - November 26, 2022 8:30 am EST
- Crypto Industry’s Challenges Leading to Lemon Cash Layoff - November 26, 2022 7:26 am EST
- Without Considering FTX Collapse, Cathie Wood Held Her Crypto Assets - November 26, 2022 6:00 am EST