- DeFiEdge has recently announced its integration with Chainlink price feeds to enable an additional security layer for Uniswap liquidity providers on DeFiEdge.
- Chainlink has a proven record for reliability and security in Web3, highlighted by the DeFiEdge team.
- This integration would help both entities to grow further, bringing an extra security layer to Uniswap liquidity providers on DeFiEdge.
DeFiEdge has recently announced that it is collaborating with Chainlink price feeds to enable an additional security layer for Uniswap liquidity providers on DeFiEdge.
The DeFiEdge team has expressed their views by highlighting that they believe Chainlink has expert experience in dependability and security in the development of Web3. And as they focus on bringing security to their protocol design, it is a great idea to integrate with Chainlink.
According to the team, Chainlink has a proven record for reliability and security in Web3, so it just made sense that Chainlink Price Feeds would support active strategy management on DeFiEdge. And that they focus on taking a security-first approach to the whole protocol design, and Chainlink oracle infrastructure is secure, easy to integrate, and expansive in scope, making it an all-inclusive solution for their team.
This step is taken to facilitate bringing an extra security layer to Uniswap liquidity providers on DeFiEdge.
DeFiEdge is basically a decentralized asset management protocol specifically made for Uniswap v3 liquidity providers; it helps to connect liquidity providers scavenging for higher capital efficiency with expert strategy managers who will well-manage their positions on UniswapV3.
What will happen now, after DeFiEdge’s integration with Chainlink, is that the strategy managers can solely deploy effective strategy for Uniswap v3 pools if Chainlink Price feeds also support the asset pairs.
In Fact, this benefit would facilitate the strategy managers to make better decisions on individual pools by leveraging a competitive source of truth on broader market prices.
Apart from this, DefiEdge integrates with Chainlink price feeds to power all the Uniswap v3 pools accessible on DefiEdge; the risk is now lesser, and Chainlink price feeds would constantly provide safeguards for active strategy.
- Optimism Around Ripple Lawsuit; Whales Accumulating XRP - September 27, 2022 7:00 am EDT
- Axie Infinity Price Analysis: AXS Headed to Retest 100-DMA During Weekend - September 26, 2022 11:30 pm EDT
- Bitcoin Gold Price Analysis: More Than 1000% Increase in BTG’s Trading Volume, How to Survive - September 26, 2022 9:30 pm EDT