- According to Singapore’s government minister Edwin Tong, legal marriages, litigations, and government services would possible in the Metaverse.
- In a TechLaw Fest 2022, Tong elaborated on the extremely personalized online events in the Metaverse.
Edwin Tong’s Metaverse Vision
As Tong said, in the coming future many government and private events happen using the Metaverse platform. That would operate according to the relevant user.
Tong stated, “It is possible that, in addition to registering marriages, it will soon be possible to access other government services online through the Metaverse.”
He explained using an example, “You can dive into a real tunnel or oil storage to see the construction dispute from an augmented reality perspective that represents real space.”
He further added, “I believe that such an integrated platform will make the entire dispute resolution process more convenient, efficient, and keep pace with developments in the rest of the world.”
At the beginning of this month, a Metaverse platform Decentraland organized its first wedding on its platform. In which they got a virtual crowd of two thousand guests to legalize the marriage with Rose Law Group.
While the founder and president of Rose Law Group, Jordan Rose, claimed that this was the world’s first wedding in the Metaverse. That is based on blockchain technology.
On the other hand, the South Korean government priorly took a step ahead in the Metaverse world. As they have allocated around $177 million in the development of the Metaverse platform. In which the citizen will access many government services using the Metaverse platform.
The affirmation by the government minister strongly believes in the vision of the Metaverse world. As they know the Metaverse would even ease dispute services in a very convenient way.
Concluding the blog, it may be understood that the Metaverse will grow parallelly in the coming years. And many events would be organized on this platform. Maybe this process may take some time to become common for all but surely will stamp out its benefits.
Additionally, many big companies’ names came on the list of Metaverse supporters. Some of them are Meta, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, Epic Games, and NVIDIA. These companies well-understood the Metaverse working strategy and applied it accordingly.
- An Interpol Notice Was Issued For South Korean Resident Do Kwon - September 27, 2022 5:30 pm EDT
- Cardano Founder’s Grudges With Ethereum and The Merge - September 27, 2022 3:30 pm EDT
- Funko and Walmart Partnership to Drop Upcoming Digital Pop NFTs - September 27, 2022 12:30 pm EDT