spot_img
spot_img
spot_img
ThecoinrepublicCryptocurrencyAbove 1 Year Holders In Jasmy Are...
google-news-img

Trending

Hamster

Hamster

notco

Notcoin

mogutou

Mogutou

Premium Partners

immerion
spot_img

Above 1 Year Holders In Jasmy Are 53%, Could It Be Worth Investing?

spot_img

Jasmycoin’s holders composition by time illustrates that 53% of holders have been holding the crypto for more than one year, and 53% of the transactions made in the crypto asset are from the West, while the East does the remaining 47%. Also, the average time for which JASMY was held was 11.3 months. 

Onchain data shows that 66.16% of the crypto holders are in profit, which is 48.07K addresses. Additionally, 31.12% of the crypto traders are at a loss (22.61K addresses), while 1.98K addresses broke even.

At press time, JASMY was trading at $0.02342, with a loss of 6.32% in 24 hours. Crypto market intelligence platform intotheblock highlights that the concentration by large holders stands at 78% for Jasmycoin, and the 30-day price correlation with Bitcoin stands at 0.91.

The liquidity of the crypto was 12.93%, while the market cap value of the crypto stood at $1.162 Billion. The circulating supply of the crypto was 49.299 Billion JASMY, and the total supply of the crypto is 50.0 billion JASMY, which shows that 98.60% of the crypto is floating in the market.

What Does Weekly Chart Show for Jasmy?

Over the weekly chart, JASMY declined consistently over the past few weeks, highlighting that the recent trend was dominated by the sellers.

Jasmy

After the long-term break above the long-term consolidation, JASMY surged with over 100% gains. Despite the strong surge in the JASMY’s price, the asset underwent profit-booking over the last few weeks. As observed on the chart, from the swing high point of $0.04480, the price fell almost 47.8% to $0.02319 at press time.

Furthermore, on the higher side, the continuation could be seen if the JASMY crypto price further produces a bullish candlestick pattern on the chart. Despite that, investors and traders should stay cautious as the recent price structure displays declines in price activity (DYOR).

Indicators Angle on Jasmy Crypto!

Indicators suggest that Jasmy plunged below the 20-day and the 50-day EMAs, while the larger trend bands highlight a golden cross among the 50-day and the 200-day EMAs on the daily chart. If the price descends further, it could find support at the dynamic support of a larger trend 200-day EMA.

What Does W-Chart Exemplifies For Jasmy? Indicators Angle On D! by Sam_TCR on TradingView.com

Similarly, the MACD metrics have declined to a negative territory, below the zero line, and the histograms are declining, reflecting intensifying bearishness. Thus, this supports a higher possibility of a bearish trend in the short term. At press time, the RSI declined below the median line of 50, and the smoothened line of 14-SMA, and simultaneously flashed at 34.26.

Jasmycoin’s holders composition shows that 53% have been holding for over a year, with 53% of transactions from the West. The average holding period is 11.3 months. JASMY was trading at $0.02342 with a 6.32% drop in 24 hours. Recent trends reflect seller dominance.

Disclaimer

In this article, the views, and opinions stated by the author, or any people named are for informational purposes only, and they don’t establish the investment, financial, or any other advice. Trading or investing in cryptocurrency assets comes with a risk of financial loss.

Disclaimer

The contents of this page are intended for general informational purposes and do not constitute financial, investment, or any other form of advice. Investing in or trading crypto assets carries the risk of financial loss. The forecasted data (also called “price prediction”) on this page are subject to change without notice and are not guaranteed to be accurate.

Our Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest news and promotions.

Adarsh Singh
Adarsh Singh
Adarsh ​​Singh is a true connoisseur of Defi and Blockchain technologies, who left his job at a “Big 4” multinational finance firm to pursue crypto and NFT trading full-time. He has a strong background in finance, with MBA from a prestigious B-school. He delves deep into these innovative fields, unraveling their intricacies. Uncovering hidden gems, be it coins, tokens or NFTs, is his expertise. NFTs drive deep interest for him, and his creative analysis of NFTs opens up engaging narratives. He strives to bring decentralized digital assets accessible to the masses.
spot_img
spot_img

Related News

Gary Gensler US SEC
Maxwell Mutuma

Can Gary Gensler Be Fired On This Congressman’s Request?

Maxwell Mutuma
BONK
Andrew Smith

BONK: Meme Coin On The Rise, Can Its Price Advance By 70%?

Top Layer-2
Ritika Sharma

Top Layer-2 Tokens To Watch Out This Month: MNT, ARB, & OP

Celestia Price
Steve Anderrson
Starknet Price
Ritika Sharma
spot_img