- Amid COVID-19 pandemic, the governments throughout the world realize the potential digital technologies own.
- Solutions backed by blockchain technology are expected to provide aid because it features decentralization, data transparency, and robustness.
- Employment of blockchain technology can help in the secure management of health records, without any compromises with privacy and security.
- Blockchain has the power to offer solutions that address various aspects of current issues faced.
Amid COVID-19 pandemic, the governments throughout the world realize the potential digital technologies own. With no major sign of COVID-19 ending soon, people are seeking ways to tackle the crisis in a short-term course.
Blockchain Technology has stepped up to prove its relevance at unsettling times like these. Blockchain-tech’s design is a lot beneficial in terms of creating awareness amongst people about the pandemic. Its accuracy and high transparency are two features that are at an excessive demand.
Solutions backed by blockchain technology are expected to provide aid because of its features, including decentralization, data transparency, and robustness. Besides, it complies with security and privacy while performing instant sharing and reporting of vital data.
Blockchain can help manage records
Employment of blockchain technology can help in the secure management of health records, without any compromises with privacy and security. Records, including patients’ data, treatments underwent, and varying progress in health. Blockchain can help the healthcare system avail the data as required and meanwhile, also restrict it from unauthorized access. The information can be availed by lab researchers working on a vaccine. Not just them, it will keep people informed about infected cases, death count, and recoveries.
Blockchain-Tech can act as a Surveillance system
Blockchain employed for surveillance systems provisions the prevention and containment of further spread. A blockchain surveillance system will let local and authorized agencies access the data meant for supervision. It will inform and give access to authorized agencies about the people residing in their concerned areas. This is to ensure effective monitoring. Since blockchain is decentralized, there arises no question about data insecurity and privacy leakage.
Blockchain can strengthen medical supply chains
Blockchain’s outstanding features, including tracking and traceability, can be used to secure medical supply chains. Blockchain-based platforms can be utilized for the enablement of supplies and logistics’ review and recording. This tech can ensure tamper-proof verification of the processes. It can help in the prevention of contaminated tools from reaching stores. On the other hand, it can ensure vaccines and testing equipment are delivered to the right places in the right quantities. Meanwhile, maintain a record of it too.
Combining all the capabilities of Blockchain-Tech, it is undoubtedly the right and a beneficial way of responding to this world pandemic. Therefore, blockchain could help in the containment of the spread of the virus through the improvement of public health activities. It has the power to offer solutions that address various aspects of current issues faced.
- Medalla Testnet Reached Genesis: Expected Rollout On August 4th - August 1, 2020 3:01 pm EDT
- U.S. Attorney Office Charges 3 People For Roles In Twitter Hack That Hit High-Profile Users - August 1, 2020 10:05 am EDT
- Paul Tudor Invests $210 Million in Bitcoin, Weiss Crypto Rating Reveals - May 29, 2020 11:31 pm EDT